In the summer car safety is very important; many kids die a year from parents not knowing about small things. So I thought why not give you some tips, most you should know and some might be new.
- 9 out of 10 car seats in NY are installed wrong, according to NYC.gov
- Your car can get up to 200 degrees on any hot day.
- Don’t give your kid milk on hot days. The chance of it starting to spoil is much higher, replace the milk with cold water.
- NEVER leave your child in the car EVEN for a minute they could easily get stolen and or lock themselves in the car.
- If at the store start your car while putting the groceries in for it can cool down some
- Place a blanket over the car seat the metal part can burn a child
- Use sun visors they can help your car stay cooler