So this summer is here and you don’t know what to do that will not break the bank.
Here is the list of things in San Antonio area for cheap or FREE Summer 2015
- -Go bowling, a lot of area have free, click here to sign up
- -Go to a $1.00 movie, check your local area to see what the time and dates are.
- -The Rollercade, 223 Recoleta, San Antonio, TX 78216
They have a bargain day: Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Price is,$3.00 Admission, $3.00 Regular Skate Rental, and $3.00 for hot dog and soft drink
- –San Antonio Library’s Summer Reading Program, plus just go read with your kids at the library.
- -San Antonio’s Japanese Tea Gardens
- -Ft. Sam Houston’s Quadrangle, you have to have your ID
- -Witte Museum Free Tuesdays, from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. NOTE : There are some special exhibits may have an additional fee or surcharge.
- -McNay Museum, is FREE on Thursday Nights from 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Local Park, go early and beat the crowd and the HEAT!
- Go to the pool on the FREE hours
Starting June 11th on
Tuesday – Thursday, 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Admission is free.
- Heritage, 1423 Ellison Dr.
- Lady Bird Johnson, 10700 Nacogdoches
- South Side Lions, 3100 Hiawatha
- Woodlawn, 221 Alexander Ave.