So here is my recipe for my pressure cooker. I was looking into what I could do and I thought about it and came up with this idea. This cut my cooking time by 20-30 minutes easily. So check out how I made below.
1 lb of potatoes
3 tsp seasoning I used McCormick Perfect Pinch Bacon and Chive
1 plastic bag
5 tsp of oil
Now how to make
- Wash your potatoes
- Cut up your potatoes
- Put potatoes in plastic bag them add 1 tsp of oil and seasoning
- Close the bag and shake up till mixed well
- Next add 1/2 cup of water to the bottom of your pressure cooker
- Place the steamer rack piece then place potatoes on top
- Close and let cook for 7 minutes
- Once you open the steam valve you will turn on a deep dish pot/pan and put the 3 tsp oil in it with stove on med/high.
- Now simply place the potatoes in the pot and let cook for about 5 minutes on one side, flip and keep doing till you are happy with the result.
Now that it is done go eat and enjoy.