Every parent that has an active kid needs to get a Kid Basix –Safety Sporter cup. After reviewing for the past 3 weeks I have come to find that the following things make this cup perfect for any kid.
- Has a grip so helps with slippery hands
- It is BPA free
- Keeps the drink colder longer
- Good for kids with sports activities
- Had a cap that goes over the top to keep dirt and more from collection on the mouth piece
- Bottom is slide-proof
- Stainless steel
- Saves money from having to buy plastic water bottles
- Can wash in the dish washer
- Has a seal in the inside of the lid to help save from leaking
- Comes in main colors so no reason for multi kids to fight over who’s is who’s
So my personal review of the Safety Sporter cup-
Was easy to use, I could place ice in the cup easily because the mouth is wider than most. Fit in my side pocket of my school backpack easily and once I put in I didn’t have to worry about it leaking anywhere since I closed the mud cap. When you do close the mud cap you can hear it snap closed. Also the mud cap kept any extra germs off the mouth piece. This would be good for kids who walk or take the bus home and get thirsty on hot days. Also great if you are doing sports activities because you can simply grab and not worry about your hand slipping down and dropping the bottle due to the grip on the bottle.
If you want to learn more about this product or the other products Kid Basix sells for younger kids click here or you can like them on Facebook where they off and on give a discount to fans. Also this might be a great buy for stockings for the Holidays so make sure you keep this product in mind.