So I have been noticing I have more and more spaghetti jars in my house but I don’t want to just use and throw them away. So I thought why not make tea since I love mine sweet and my fiancee loves his not sweet. So what I did was
1) clean the glass out really good, for you didn’t smell or taste the spaghetti sauce no more
2) I got water in the jar and put it in the microwave for 4 minutes (must get oven mitt to take out)
3) add sugar ASAP for it devolves right away if you want some
4) add the tea bag and close the lid
5) then put in fridge and let it sit for a few hours before you remove the tea bag.
Also if you want you can skip the microwave step and put in the sun for a few hours to have sun brewed.
If you want to share with your Pinterest friend I pinned it so feel free to share this cute idea. Click here to repin this idea.