So today is my fiancee 25th birthday, it seems like just yesterday we celebrated mine together but then I realized that it was almost 3 years ago when that happened. So at this moment I feel as time is flying and life is going by faster and faster but then I sit and think about life since I met him and I see the great things we have done.
1) celebrated my 25th birthday and yes 2 more after that
2) went on a vacation (twice)
3) got a dog (Snickerdoodle)
4) got on the deans list
5) moved in with my fiancee
6) midnight floated the river with friends
7) learned about the start of wrinkles
8) got engaged (8 months and 2 days to g0)
9) had smiles, tears, laughs and more laughs
10) learned to not let age define me
I love the lessons I have learned and the others I haven’t not thought of but you know what being 27 won’t define me. It will remind me that living is fun, adventurous and more. You just can’t think of life as a number, is my motto. So after all this I guess the point of it is not to make you think WOW he is only 25 but I want you to think of the things you want to do in life and go after them. Go full force towards the fun stuff in life. Don’t let age get you down because it doesn’t matter how old or young you are, you can believe and your dream will come true. You just have to believe in yourself and others will believe in you too.